By using a Service, you consent to the practices described in this Policy.
After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
1810 North Vermont Avenue, Los Angeles CA 90027, United States
Collecting Personal Information
- Device information
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, tags, or pixels
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify
- Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site
- Order information
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify
- Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers , email address, and phone number.
- Customer support information
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you
- Personal Information collected: Order and Address information
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address above to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights. Behavioural Advertising
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use Shopify Audiences to help us show ads on other websites with our advertising partners to buyers who made purchases with other Shopify merchants and who may also be interested in what we have to offer. We also share information about your use of the Site, your purchases, and the email address associated with your purchases with Shopify Audiences, through which other Shopify merchants may make offers you may be interested in.
- For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
[INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED. COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use Personal Information for the following purposes:
• To process orders and payments
• To maintain your account
• To present our Services and analyze how they are used;
• To personalize and improve your experience with the Service;
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
• To show you ads tailored to your preferences;
• To notify you about changes to our Service and any products or services we offer or provide through them;
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Service;
• To provide you with periodic product newsletters, catalogues and offers;
• To contact you and provide you with help if you have a customer service issues;
• To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research;
• To notify you of new products or services we think you might be interested in;
• To comply with our legal obligations
• In any other way we may describe when we collect the information; and
• For any other purpose with your consent.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information above.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address above.
Cookies And Online Tracking
What Are Cookies?
A browser cookie is a small piece of data that a website stores in your device’s browser. It holds information that the site uses to function properly, remember your preferences, or personalize your experience. A typical cookie contains a cookie ID, which is a unique string of characters used to identify your browser during the browsing session, or in some cases, during subsequent browsing sessions. Cookies, cookie ID’s and similar pieces of data may be considered Personal Information (Identifiers or Internet Activity) under applicable law.
Other online technologies, similar to cookies, may allow users to be identified and tracked across multiple browsing sessions, and in some cases tracked across different websites and online services for marketing or advertising purposes. These technologies include, but are not necessarily limited to, pixels, web beacons and scripts (collectively with browser cookies, “Cookies”).
How Cookies May Be Used On Our Services
Our Service uses “first party” Cookies, which are set by our web domain (such as zsupplyclothing.com). Our Service also uses some “third party” Cookies, which are set by other web domains associated with our vendors or partners. This means that, when you visit our site, your browser may automatically connect to our partner’s web server, as well as ours, and provide our partner with access to your online Identifiers and Internet Activity, including information about how you use our site.
Cookies are used on our Services for the following purposes:
• Essential: Essential Cookies are necessary for site security and to enable you to move around our site and use its features.
• Preferences. Preference Cookies allow us to remember your preferences and personalize the Service during a browsing session or across browsing session.
• Analytics: Analytics Cookies allow us to analyze use of our Site or Service to evaluate and improve performance.
• Marketing: Also known as “Targeting” Cookies, these are used to display ads or other content based on your interests, and may be used by our partners to track your activity across different online services.
How You Can Block Cookies
You can block, disable or delete cookies at any time by changing the settings in your browser. However, blocking, disabling, or deleting cookies may limit your ability to view all the pages of our site or other sites. You can find more information about cookies and other options you may have for restricting them at www.cookiesandyou.com/, and www.aboutads.info/choices and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
“Do Not Track” Signals
Your browser may offer a Do Not Track (DNT) setting. If you turn that setting on, your browser sends a signal to websites indicating that you don’t want to be tracked over time or across third party sites. We don’t currently respond to these signals because there is not yet a common understanding of how to process them or a consensus on what “tracking” means.
As noted above, if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail or by mail using the details provided under “Contact” above.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
Last updated: 2.4.23